Dec 8, 2012

Review: Pulled by A.L. Jackson

PulledAuthor: A.L. Jackson
Publisher: Sapphire Star Publishing
Number of Pages: 350

Synopsis:

"For nine years, they drift through life, unable to forget the one who holds the strings to their hearts. In an attempt to escape the pain of her past, Melanie finds herself trapped in a loveless marriage, while Daniel loses himself in a career that means nothing without Melanie by his side. Now, when their lives intersect, neither can deny the connection they felt so long ago. But will the power that drew them together be enough to heal the wounds from their past, and do they have the courage to overcome the insecurities and fears that threaten to keep them apart? Pulled is a story of attraction and separation, of destiny and duty, of a love so strong it refuses to give up even when all others have"
 OHMIGOD! This book absolutely amazing! *fans face* From the first time that they met once again at dinner I could not stop feeling as if I were going to cry. There was a continuous pool of unfallen tears in my eyes. I NEVER cry while reading a book.

 When they decided to be together and take Nicholas out of the picture I was just a happy mess. I went down to dinner with puffy eyes and a huge smile. This book was just an emotional roller coaster. This book was so worth reading. 

Can I have Daniel? He just like the perfect guy. I loved how Melanie had so much courage to leave Daniel. I would never have that courage, and if I did leave him I would probably die. 

I would tell everyone to read this book. A.L. Jackson deserves an award for writing this. I would probably break down just writing this. READ THIS BOOK! Nicholas is an ass-hole as well as Melanie's parents. Daniel's parents are the parents that everyone wants. His sister....I heart you girl. You are made of awesome sauce. I hope that I can find more books that are just as good as this and that make me cry. I doubt it but I can hope.

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment