Feb 26, 2013

More Awesomeness To Come!

Hi Guys! Hope you're week is going good! So I was going through my blog trying to think what I should write for you guys now...and I realized something. It made me really sad. 

I don't write a lot, and when I do it is mostly book reviews. I was shocked. I really thought I wrote more than I actually do. So I have set my New Year's Resolution! 

*dead silence*

Yeah...two months late, but I never set a New Year's goal so I'm setting one now! 


So I'm going to write a blog entry 6 days a week! Yes, I just said that...6 days a week. I'm giving myself a break on Thursdays cause girls gotta have her own time. 

So here's the schedule I'm going to be following:

Sunday- Sunday Post
Monday- Book Review
Tuesday-Top Ten Tuesday
Wednesday- Waiting on Wednesday
Thursday- I'm taking a break! :D
Friday- Review
Saturday-New Releases

Okay, so a little more information on each post.

Sunday-Sunday Post
Sunday Post is a weekly meme created by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a post to recap the past week, showcase books, and share news about what is coming up on the blog.  

Monday-Book Review
I will be posting a book review. It will be about anything I've read recently or have just had for awhile and wanted to share.

Tuesday-Top Ten Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and Bookish. Basically I will be making a list about the top ten things in a certain category. My first Top Ten Tuesday is all ready to be published!

Wednesday-Waiting on Wednesday
Waiting on Wednesday is a meme created by Breaking the Spine. I will be putting the spotlight on an upcoming release that I am eagerly waiting for. 

Thursday
As I said, this is my day off. My Thursday's tend to be pretty busy. If I am something already to be published such as a review, or I just want to share some news with you guys then I will publish it on a Thursday most likely. I will be posting news next week on Thursday. It has to do with two upcoming TV Show's that I am really excited about!

Friday-Review
I will be posting some sort of review here. It will probably be a book review, but it might also be a movie review or a review on some new TV Show or music that has come out. 

Saturday-New Releases
On Saturday I will be posting the next week's new releases. My first New Releases post will be on March 5th. They will be books that I am looking forward to reading. 


So that's about it for me. I will be starting with this routine this Saturday, March 2nd. I might have another review this week depending on how busy I am this week. 

I hope you guys are excited! I'm reading Pivot Point by Kasie West now. What are you guys reading?

Keeping Reading,
Little Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment