Mar 18, 2013

Review: The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter

The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test, #3)Author: Aimee Carter
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Number of Pages: 303

Here's the synopsis:
"Love or life.Henry or their child.The end of her family or the end of the world.Kate must choose.
During nine months of captivity, Kate Winters has survived a jealous goddess, a vengeful Titan and a pregnancy she never asked for. Now the Queen of the Gods wants her unborn child, and Kate can't stop her--until Cronus offers a deal.
In exchange for her loyalty and devotion, the King of the Titans will spare humanity and let Kate keep her child. Yet even if Kate agrees, he'll destroy Henry, her mother and the rest of the council. And if she refuses, Cronus will tear the world apart until every last god and mortal is dead.
With the fate of everyone she loves resting on her shoulders, Kate must do the impossible: find a way to defeat the most powerful being in existence, even if it costs her everything.
Even if it costs her eternity."
So let me just say that the cover is really pretty! I have been waiting forever to read this book, and I finally have and I'm so happy. I'm really sad that the series has ended but at the same time I'm relived that everything will be happy for the family now.

Um wow. I enjoyed this book. Not that I was surprised that I did enjoy this book, it's just that I didn't expect the book to be like this.  I was hoping for more Henry and Kate alone time because come on, the books genre goes into the romance section. Yet I was really disappointed with this book. 



I kept on getting bored with this book, and I constantly had to go back a read a section again because I kept forgetting what I had just read. I really hate it when I can't keep my focus on a book.

Besides I found this book to be good for the most part. I found Cronus to be in the book more than Henry and frankly that is not right. Kate and Henry's baby boy has got to be the cutest thing in the whole world. I wish they had given him more of a visual representation.


Calliope, obviously, I had wanted to rip her heart from her chest, throw it on the ground, and jump on it. Sorry if that made you cringe, but it's true. 


I really did find a lot of faults in this book. I had completely loved the first two books, but this one just made me slam my head on the table. Sorry for such a short review guys, but I don't really have anything to say about this book. I was really upset about how it turned out.


Ava I'm so sorry that happened to you. I loved you, you weren't like all the other Aphrodite's we read about. 


I really hope I didn't discourage you guys from reading this. If you want to read the series, READ IT! because the first two books are amazing. This book isn't that bad REALLY, some people have really liked it.


Please don't hate for not liking this book. These are my thoughts only, and if you guys feel a different way, just say so!


Review: 3 out of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment