May 12, 2013

Sunday Post #8

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.


Wow it's been a while since I've done a Sunday Post. Sorry about that! So today is May 12, 2013 which means it's Mother's Day!


Our Souls To Keep Tour- Check out my review and there's a giveaway!
Waiting On Wednesday #7- Check out what book I'm waiting for.
Shucked Blitz- Giveaway from me!
Forever- Check out the review of this amazing book!
New Releases- What books am I excited for this week?


Coming this week is a review of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and The Lightning Thief! I am also going to Teen Book Festival 2013 for the first time! I will be writing a post later today about that, and you will be getting the full recap on Sunday!

Have a great week and keep reading,
Little Bookworm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment