Jun 11, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #7

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish.
Hi guys! Wow it's been a while since I've done a Top Ten Tuesday. My last one was in April...REALLY SORRY 'BOUT THAT! :(

Either way, today's Top Ten is TOP TEN BEACH READS! When I consider a beach read it doesn't have to be something on the beach, I like it when it is, but it definitely should be something light and fluffy. Not much thinking that you have to do, and therefore I have read a LOT of good beach reads so I am doing....TOP 20 BEACH READS!

20. Over You by Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus-This book has a bit more substance that the normal beach reads that I read, but I REALLY loved this book. To see my review click here.





19. What A Boy Wants by Nyrae Dawn- This book is a absolute favorite of mine. This and it's sequel What A Boy Needs. Both are amazing, hilarious reads.

18. Take Me There by Carolee Dean- Really cute read. I really enjoyed this as well.

17. Boys, Girls, & Other Hazardous Materials by Rosalind Wiseman-This book is definitely a beach read. Totally laid back, not much to think about. I really loved this book. To see me review click here.

16. The Best Night of Your (Pathetic) Life by Tara Altebrando- This is a short read that is really fun, funny, and just really exciting. It makes me wish my school had a scavenger hunt like this. To read my really short review click here.

15. Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs- This whole series is pretty laid back, short and cliched. Beach reads are great when they are cliched. 

14. The Summer of No Regrets by Katherine Grace Bond-Really nice read, not much to it. The title definitely screams beach read. 

13. Two*Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt- If road trip doesn't scream beach read at you, I don't know what does. I liked this book, but I was expecting more from it, but still enjoyable. 

12. How To Ruin (Series) by Simone Elkeles-This is definitely a great series. It starts with How To Ruin a Summer Vacation and then goes on for 3 books. This is definitely a beach read and it is so funny I can't stop reading them. 

11. The Summer My Life Began by Shannon Greenland-Really great read, I read this on the way to Niagara Falls and this book is amazing. Definitely an AMAZING summer read. To read my review click here.

10. Caly's Piece by J.M. Miller- This story is a great year round read. It has the substance, it's original and I loved it. The author is really great too! :) To read my review click here.

9. Rock and A Hard Place by Angie Stanton- This is one of my favorite books. It is a year round book with no cliches, and it has substance. Read my 5 out of 5 star review here.

8. Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler- Really, really enjoyed this book. I will actually be re-reading this book this summer so I can give you guys a review!

7. Just Flirt by Laura Bowers- This is definitely a beach read and it has substance! YAY! Great read, you should definitely read it.

6. Sisterhood (Series) by Ann Brashares- Do I really need to explain this one? Great series, read them!!!

5. Any book by Susan Colasanti- I absolutely love her books and they are always very enjoyable.

4. Any book by Sarah Dessen- Sarah Dessen is like the all-star contemporary author. I have enjoyed all her books and you should too!

3. Any book by Jennifer Echols- I do have to say more of her books are kind of cliched and so I don't enjoy them as much if I'm looking for something deep with substance but for a beach read they are enjoyable.

2. From What I Remember... by Stacy Kramer- I absolutely ADORE this book! It is a 5 out of 5 star book and an AMAZING beach read. It's funny, enjoyable, and it is an amazing plot. The cover is amazing as well. :)

1. Sea Breeze (Series) by Abbi Glines- Can I just say that I love Abbi Glines. She is one of my favorite authors and I adore her and her books. This series is my favorite from all her books. This is a MUST read! 

What are your favorite beach reads? 

P.S. I'm really sorry there are no pictures! Blogger was being a jerk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment