Jul 21, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 13

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Good Books And Good Wine
Day 13 of Good Books and Good Wine's 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge.


Q: Describe one under appreciated book EVERYONE should read.


A little while ago I would have said Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout but that is way out there now. Now one book that instantly comes to mind is the Fall of Angels trilogy by Keary Taylor. These books are amazing and I absolutely adore them. All three books got a 5 out of 5 stars from me.


Branded (Fall of Angels #1)    Forsaken (Fall of Angels, #2)    Vindicated (Fall of Angels, #3)

Keary Taylor is an indie author and she is amazing. I have read most of her books and I have enjoyed all of them.

Here's the synopsis for the first book:

"Jessica's had the nightmares for as long as she can remember. Nightmares of being judged for people who have died, of being branded by the angels. Her friends and family think she's a crazy because of it all. Yet she carries the mark of the condemned, seared into the back of her neck, and hides it and herself away from the world.

But when two men she can't ignore enter her life everything changes, including the nightmares. The two of them couldn't be more different. She will do anything to be with one of them. Even tell him the truth about angels, why she never sleeps, and the scar on the back of her neck. But one of the two has set events into motion what will pull her toward her own judgment and turn her into the object of her greatest fear."

Purchase Links:
What books do you think are under appreciated?

2 comments:

  1. Damn, this is one of those books that I've almost read 10 times in the last six months. Everyone says that it is amazing and I really need to just read it. I just get guilty sometimes because my review list is so long and I buy way too many books on my own that I push books like this off into the dusty corners of my Kindle.

    So, Branded. Read it. Got it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! THIS IS A MUST READ!!!! Hope you enjoy! Definitely let me know if you enjoyed it through facebook, goodreads, or email!

      Delete