Sep 16, 2013

Where my posts and I have been...

So many of you have noticed where I have been...or rather where the posts are...

Well, I was abducted by aliens....
It was really freaking and I only remember bits and pieces and it was overall a topic I never want to talk about again so thanks.

Okay, okay, so that's not the truth...it's cooler than the truth, but it's not the truth.

The truth is that school happened...As some of you might know, I'm only 15 years old, a sophomore in high school, because of this I get very busy during the week and can't blog as often as I did in the summer. The weekend is the time where I totally ignore the fact that school exists and that I have blogging, reading, and How I Met Your Mother binges.
Because of this you might see me miss WoW, TTT posts and maybe even reviews. I will definitely try to write as much posts on the weekend and schedule them before hand but my weekends are filled sometimes too. I have volunteering, after school activities, choir etc.

I am really sorry about this! Please be easy on me and I am trying to do my best. Thank you all for being the best readers ever!!

Here's a bunch of candy for you guys:

No comments:

Post a Comment