Jun 17, 2014

Bookworm Updates-As To Why I've Been Gone....Again

Hey everybody! I'm alive--and no I did not die. So I bet some of you have been wondering where I have been and whether I really even care about this blog or not. 

I do, I really do. As some of you might know I'm only 16 and in high school. That means that I had a lot of schoolwork with all that high school drama. Combine everything that goes on in high school and it means no time for my blog. This blog is my baby and I love posting here and seeing what you all have to say about everything, but it has been tough. These last two months have been the toughest because of AP exams and just finals in general but now I'm back!

I'm really sorry for this very long absence but I really want to let you know what is going to happen in the very near future! The whole site is getting a brand new makeover which hopefully you will get to see soon! 

On top of that Little Bookworm Reviews is getting a new reviewer! It's my sister but she's absolutely amazing! She will mostly be posting only reviews for a while until she feels comfortable doing more. I'll be posting more about that very soon, probably next week.

So about posts I want to let you know that I have kept reading throughout everything that has been going on but I haven't written many reviews. As of right now I am 20 reviews behind. Oh wow, that didn't seem like that much just written down. I promise you that I will be getting these done ASAP so I can start reviewing the new books that I will be reading. 

I am also going to start doing discussion posts every Thursday! Let me know what you want me to talk about first! Anything is allowed here, it doesn't even have to be book related. I will be either expressing these thoughts with tons of gifs and few words or vice versa. I might even try to make a video of one.

Thank you so much for sticking with me and I will be having a giveaway very soon to apologize for being gone. The giveaway will be for a book or swag. Keep watch for it.

Thanks for everything and here's a cake for it!

2 comments:

  1. You must be so happy for the summer break =D school is important, so good job taking care of what needed to be done. I look forward to reading your reviews (& your sisters)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Monique! I am so happy break is here so I can get back to the blog and start reading more. :D

      Delete