Nov 24, 2015

Top Ten Books I'm Thankful For

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

These are all books I feel are really amazing and send a great message. I think everyone should pick up at least one of these books because I was able to connect will all of them very well, and I hope you are able to do the same.

1. All Quiet on the Western Front by Eric Maria Remarquez











2. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson

3. First They Killed My Father by Loung Ung















4. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee









5. Night by Elie Wiesel











6. All My Sons by Arthur Miller
(Play)










7. The Outsiders by SE Hinton












8. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher















9. There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones





10. Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti

2 comments:

  1. I'll Give You the Sun is such a wonderful pick. It would be my pick too! It's so beautiful. Just thinking about it makes me really emotional.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It is definitely one of my favorite books of the year.

      Delete