Feb 6, 2018

February 2018 TBR and Challenge Reads

TBR
This month is going to unpredictable in terms of how much I actually read. I could be reading a lot because I have some required reading for school and some highly anticipated new releases. The other alternative is only reading my required reading, hopefully, it's the former. 🤞🏽

I'm going to start with my required reading. I am taking a Young Adult Literature class and we are starting with where YA "started". 

   

Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night by Mark Haddon

The next couple of books that I will likely be reading for my own enjoyment. 

     

Justice by K.C. Lynn

The Hazel Wood is a book that I started reading in January and will be finishing this month. Until Harmony is a book I'm still unsure of. If I receive the book it will be towards the end of the month so it might be close whether I read it in February or March. 
  
Challenges Update

For the #2017Throwback Challenge, I'll be reading King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard.


2018 Monthly Motif Reading Challenge

For the 2018 Monthly Motif Challenge, February's challenge is to read a book with the title only being one word. I'll be reading Heartless by Marissa Meyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment